Friday, May 3, 2013

MSP- Week 6

My team and I decided to donate to two organizations. We donated to SAY San Diego and Promises 2 Kids. We donated $300 to Promises 2 Kids and $200 to SAY San Diego. We decided to donate to these two organizations because one of our teammates has been in both of them and she said that they really helped her and they made a great impact on her life.
Our team was not one of the best when it came to staying on task. We loved to talk, just not about our topic. We all got along very well, but we procrastinated a lot. In the end, we finished strong and I feel like we did a good job presenting.
Turning in those checks will make me feel good about myself. I learned a lot about these two organizations and I feel good about giving them money. I know they will put the money to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment